AgGrad announces first 30 Under 30 list
Innovation | 03/28/2019
The following list was initally published on March 14, 2019 via AgGrad.
AgGrad 30 Under 30 celebrates the young professionals shaping the future of agriculture. Fourteen judges selected winners from peer and self nominations based on contributions in their career, community, and the industry at large. Winners will be featured on AgGrad’s social media channels and in a special print and online publication.
- Ethan Smith, Farm and Ranch Manager, Farmers National Company
- Griffin Huelsman, Farm Management, Mulberry Orchard/ Gajdzik Farms
- Jarrod Creasy, Owner, 920 Cattle & Company
- Jonathan Williams, Sales Agronomist, Hoegemeyer Hybrids
- Kaden Eisenbraun, Ranch Hand/ Livestock Producer, Farm Bureau Financial Services
Innovation & Technology
- Bharath Sudarsan, Director of Artificial Intelligence, SomaDetect Inc.
- Bo Harstine, Director of Research, Select Sires Inc
- John Farmer, Chief of Staff, Clara Foods
- Lynn Wischmeyer-Moore, Innovation Specialist, Nestle
- Yael Cypers, Animal Welfare Program Manager, Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Colin Hurd, Founder CEO of Smart Ag
- Connie Bowen, Director of Operations, The Yield Lab Institute
- Jonathan Hua, THRIVE AgTech Accelerator Program Manager, SVG Partners
- Karoline Rose, CEO of KRose Marketing and KRose Cattle Co.
- Matthew Rooda, CEO, SwineTech, Inc.
- Steven Brockshus, Founder & CEO, FarmlandFinder
Education & Advocacy
- Allyson Jones-Brimmer, Director of Industry Relations, Animal Agriculture Alliance
- Caleb Wright, Chief Operating Officer, Versant Strategies
- Elizabeth Burns-Thompson, Corporate Affairs, Renewable Energy Group
- John Romo, Director of Programs in West Africa, AgriCorps
- Riley Pagett, Director of Advocacy & Government Relations, National FFA Organization
- Alexander Fotsch, Vice President of Agricultural Operations, Locus Agricultural Solutions
- Andrew Lauver, Industry Relations Manager, North America – Syngenta
- Jessica Kueffer, Recruitment & Employee Development Manager at MFA Incorporated
- Levi Hall, General Manager – Beach Cooperative Grain Company; General Manager – Golden Valley Ingredients; Partner – Hall Stock Farm
- Lucas Fuess, Director of Market Intelligence, HighGround Dairy
- Mackenzie Dierks, Sustainable Ag Consultant, KCoe Isom
- Meg Becker, Marketing Specialist, Cargill Animal Nutrition
- Mindy McBee, U.S. Pricing and Formulation Manager, Cargill
- Seth Pratt, Senior Business Analyst, The Context Network
Don’t forget to congratulate the winners and spread the word about this program on social media using hashtag #AgGrad30!
For more news from AgGrad, click here.
Historic Storm Highlights Resilience of Iowa Ag
Defined as a “widespread, long-lived wind event,” a derecho typically causes damage in one direction
Open Innovation is Driving Growth
Innovation has always driven agriculture in Iowa. But a new focus on open innovation has sparked a revolution.