The Cultivation Corridor has partnered with the Iowa Economic Development Authority and the Iowa Biotechnology Association to attend the Bio Industry Organization’s International Convention to be held in San Diego, California on June 23-26, 2014.
From BIO event organizers:
The largest, most influential biotech meeting in the world is coming to the San Diego Convention Center, June 23 – 26, 2014, and you won’t want to miss it. The BIO International Convention regularly attracts 15,000 of the most powerful biotech and pharma players from 65 countries, offering four days of professional and business development opportunities that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Face-to-face partnering meetings with thousands of companies
- Hundreds of Company Presentations from the industry’s up-and-coming innovators
- World-renowned speakers leading Keynote Luncheons and Super Sessions
- Specialty Forums, offering in-depth analysis of hot topics and focused networking
- Session tracks covering timely issues in R&D, Intellectual Property, Market Access & Commercialization and more
- 1,700+ exhibitors offering a competitive edge in all fields—from Digital Health and Diagnostics to Bioprocess
- Exciting networking and social events—including Monday’s Welcome Reception on the USS Midway
Join the global biotech community in San Diego to discover where BIO 2014 can take you.
Learn more at convention.bio.org