A look back some of the many accomplishments and impacts in 2023
2023 was an exciting year with many opportunities to develop and market Iowa’s agricultural and bioscience economy, while connecting innovators and leaders from around the world with opportunities, resources and talent in America’s Cultivation Corridor.
Bringing together a variety of Corridor programs and activities with the support of investor organizations and the collaboration of Iowa’s ag and innovation ecosystems, we made great strides in solidifying our state’s leadership as the best place to connect, innovate and grow.
Here are a few highlights from our work:
- More than 20 examples of outreach about food and ag sustainability by the Corridor’s 10 Next Gen Innovation Impact Study interns
- Attracted 833 new social followers and newsletter subscribers to learn more about the Corridor
- New website launched July 2023 at www.cultivationcorridor.org
- Published 23 original articles about Iowa’s industry successes and the Corridor’s programming
- 100% of the Corridor board members engaged
Want to stay up to date with the latest news from the Corridor? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter.