Insights to Innovation
Presented by America's Cultivation Corridor
What is Insights to Innovation?
We launched our Insights to Innovation series during the World Food Prize’s 2020 Norman E. Borlaug International Symposium. Iowa’s leaders love to engage and learn from others. It is our hope that the Insights to Innovation series helps connect people from around the world to address global issues. How do we innovate to solve the world’s challenges? We do it by coming together!
— — —
Renewable Solutions Available Now to Achieve Sustainability Goals
This session took place on February 25, 2021.
- Kristin Dillavou, Manager, Corporate Environmental & Social Responsibility – Renewable Energy Group, Inc.
- Ryan Frasier, FMA Associate Administrator – Washington, D.C., Department of Public Works
- Ben McLean, CEO – Ruan Transportation Management Systems
- Moderator: Billi Hunt, Executive Director, America’s Cultivation Corridor
Watch the session #2 recording.
Today & Tomorrow: The Impact of COVID-19 on America’s Food and Ag Supply Chain
This session took place on October 15, 2020.
- Mike Gauss, President – Kent Nutrition Group
- Mike Paustian, 6th Generation Hog Farmer, President–Iowa Pork Producers Association
- Julie Anna Potts, President & CEO – North American Meat Institute.
- Moderator: Stacey Pellett, Manager – State Public Affairs, Deere and Company
Watch the session #1 recording.